Job Title: INSIDE SALES/LEAD GENERATION SALES MANAGERS
Description: Initial Call, a rapidly growing lead generation and sales
consulting firm, is seeking Sales Managers for front-end B2B work.
Initial Call provides research, lead generation, prospect qualifying
and sales campaign services to technology clients who choose to
outsource their inside sales operations. Initial Call clients include
professional services firms (legal, medical, high-tech consulting) as
well as software and product companies who market to businesses across
all verticals. All Initial Call contractors are part-time (between 15
and 25 hours) and work from a home office.
• Penetrate identified prospects by making cold calls to targeted titles, and book qualified sales appointments.
• Work in clients CRM system to document all calling activity.
• Work in a virtual team environment under the direction of a Project Manager.
• Proven success in B2B sales experience. A background in hi-tech field sales or hi-tech lead generation services is preferred.
• Proven track record of making cold calls to and ability to handle objections and close appointments.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of business organization.
• Strong Competency in Microsoft Office products and Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM tool required.
• Fully equipped home office required.
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
• Professional demeanor with an aggressive, creative, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Wage: Compensation includes a competitive hourly base pay as well as
commissions for setting phone or face-to-face appointments for our
clients' sales executives.